Sunday classes are conducted for children between the ages of ten to seventeen with the goal of imparting spiritual, ethical and cultural values. The children get acquainted with the rich Indian heritage, history, culture and values. Activities include:
- Singing Bhajans
- Chanting mantras and hymns from scriptures
- Stories from great epics like Ramayana and Mahabharata
- Stories about eminent spiritual personalities
- Stories illustrating the importance of eternal values
Parents wishing to enroll their children in Balmandir classes may please contact the center.
Study Circle For Youth
A study circle has been formed with the goal of imparting Swami Vivekananda’s message among youth, enabling them to get spiritual strength and find inner security in this unstable society.
The study circle has three sections :
- English: Karma Yoga and Jnana Yoga were discussed previously in the class. Raja Yoga is the current topic of the class.
- Kannada: Along with Swami Vivekananda’s message, chanting of vedic and upanishadic mantras is also taught.
- Alumni of our school: This provides an opportunity for the students to get spiritually recharged and keep in contact with the Math.
Many youth have seen happiness, confidence and a ray of hope develop in themselves after attending the study circle. Swami Vivekananda’s message is a message of strength and enables youth to face their problems more efficiently and with a better perspective.